Concorde-Ii 58" Dc Abs 3 Blade Ceiling Fan With Remote Control
Be hip with differences between AC, DC or EC fan motors!
Alternating Current (AC)
AC motors require a higher voltage input of 240v for Australia. They can be hardwired in an electrical lighting circuit or plug in to a standard 10amp power point.
Unlike a DC motor, they do not require an external power supply, which allows them to be hardwired into existing household electrics.
Direct Current (DC)
DC motors require a DC power supply to covert the mains power 240v to a Lower running voltage required specs.
DC motors have lower energy consumption than AC, sometimes consuming 50% less power, which means more energy savings and lower operating costs. Over the course of their working life, the savings far exceed the price difference between AC and DC fans, making DC fans a much better long-term investment for your household.
Electronically Commutated (EC)
EC motors also use less power than a comparable AC fan. They are a more modern, improved version of DC fans. EC Fans run at much lower temperatures than other motors and will operate in harsh tropical conditions.
EC motors will play a big part in the fan industry. They are already superceding DC motors and will take the place of many conventional AC motors in the future.
The 58" Concorde-II DC Ceiling Fan by Brilliant features a durable aluminium and metal contruction with high performing ABS blades. It is powered by a 6 speed 35W DC Motor that produces a maximum of 11572m³/hr airflow. The Concorde-II features Brilliant 'All Seasons Technology', allowing fir downward air flow during summer and upward airflow during winter.
The Concorde-II Ceiling Fan has an IP44 rating allowing for installation in an enclosed alfescro area that is not exposed to the weather.
*Results as per manufacturer's claimed airflow.
- Maximum airflow: 11,572 m³/hr
- 58" ceiling fan with metal motor and canopy, and ABS blades
- The available colour options are All White, All Black, Black with Mahogany blades or Black with Maple blades
- Powered by an efficient 35W DC motor
- 3 x ABS blades with a blade pitch of 13°
- Can be installed in any indoor locations or under cover outdoor areas, not exposed to the weather, around the home
- Remote control included which has 6-speed functionality and a reverse function for Summer/Winter operation of the fan
- 2 Year In-Home Warranty + Additional 3 Years on Motor