Arumi V2 Ac 52inch (132cm) Ceiling Fan
Be hip with differences between AC, DC or EC fan motors!
Alternating Current (AC)
AC motors require a higher voltage input of 240v for Australia. They can be hardwired in an electrical lighting circuit or plug in to a standard 10amp power point.
Unlike a DC motor, they do not require an external power supply, which allows them to be hardwired into existing household electrics.
Direct Current (DC)
DC motors require a DC power supply to covert the mains power 240v to a Lower running voltage required specs.
DC motors have lower energy consumption than AC, sometimes consuming 50% less power, which means more energy savings and lower operating costs. Over the course of their working life, the savings far exceed the price difference between AC and DC fans, making DC fans a much better long-term investment for your household.
Electronically Commutated (EC)
EC motors also use less power than a comparable AC fan. They are a more modern, improved version of DC fans. EC Fans run at much lower temperatures than other motors and will operate in harsh tropical conditions.
EC motors will play a big part in the fan industry. They are already superceding DC motors and will take the place of many conventional AC motors in the future.
Sleek and elegant, the Arumi ceiling fan blends a modern design with aerodynamic performance to create a powerful cooling solution for your contemporary decor. Combining a stylish and compact motor with three all-weather polymer blades, the Arumi includes a wall control as standard and is LED light kit adaptable.
- High performance airflow that is guaranteed to keep you cool in even the hottest climates.
- Powerful and reliable AC motor engineered with long-life components optimised for Australian power systems to guarantee cooling for years to come.
- Efficient motor technology helps you stay cool in style for only cents a day.
- Unique design aluminium motor with smart ventilation allows for a compact yet powerful motor.
- Sweeping and elegant high quality ABS blade design adds refined form to the function of the Arumi fan. The variable blade pitch from blade tip to motor provides highly efficient and quiet airflow.
- High quality copper windings, silicone steel stators and permanently lubricated bearings ensure smooth, whisper quiet cooling.
- Reversible motor allows you to change the direction of your fan seasonally, for a cooling effect in the summer and warm air distribution in the winter.
- Conveniently designed 3 speed wall switch that integrates with most common lighting switch plates to match your home’s existing hardware.
- Mi Smart Remote Control compatible for convenient hand piece control and smart device connectivity.