Aspire Fan Black Abs Polymer 132cm
Be hip with differences between AC, DC or EC fan motors!
Alternating Current (AC)
AC motors require a higher voltage input of 240v for Australia. They can be hardwired in an electrical lighting circuit or plug in to a standard 10amp power point.
Unlike a DC motor, they do not require an external power supply, which allows them to be hardwired into existing household electrics.
Direct Current (DC)
DC motors require a DC power supply to covert the mains power 240v to a Lower running voltage required specs.
DC motors have lower energy consumption than AC, sometimes consuming 50% less power, which means more energy savings and lower operating costs. Over the course of their working life, the savings far exceed the price difference between AC and DC fans, making DC fans a much better long-term investment for your household.
Electronically Commutated (EC)
EC motors also use less power than a comparable AC fan. They are a more modern, improved version of DC fans. EC Fans run at much lower temperatures than other motors and will operate in harsh tropical conditions.
EC motors will play a big part in the fan industry. They are already superceding DC motors and will take the place of many conventional AC motors in the future.
The 52″ Aspire ceiling fan in Black is designed to make a bold statement and is ideal for modern spaces that feature black fixtures.
With minimalist lines and stylish curves, the Aspire is crafted from aluminium and features four all-weather polymer blades that are corrosion-proof and UV-stabilised to guarantee long-lasting performance. The 52-inch blade span is suitable for small to medium spaces, both indoors and outdoors.
Powered by a high-performance, reliable, and time-tested AC motor that is reversible, so you can change the direction of your ceiling fan seasonally for year-round comfort. Add an optional 18W dimmable LED light kit to turn your ceiling fan into a light source. Including a 3-speed wall control, the Aspire can also be paired with remote controls for added convenience.
- Quiet airflow thanks to premium quality motor construction and polymer blades.
- Powerful and reliable AC motor engineered with long-life components optimised for Australian power systems to guarantee cooling for years to come.
- Sturdy and robust cast aluminium motor housing with double sided paint and lacquer application for increased longevity of finish and lustre.
- All-weather blades are made from a high grade ABS plastic that ensures highly efficient and quiet air delivery.
- The ABS injection moulded blades are corrosion proof, UV stabilized ABS, easy to maintain, weather resistant and long wearing.
- Efficient AC motor technology helps you stay cool in style for only cents a day.
- Reversible motor allows you to change the direction of your fan seasonally, for a cooling effect in the summer and warm air distribution in the winter.
- All screws and fasteners on the Aspire are Stainless steel to ensure ultimate safety and longevity.
- Mi Smart Remote Control compatible for convenient hand piece control and smart device connectivity.
- Sturdy ceiling mount system ensures wobble free operation.
- For locations that need a ceiling fan to also serve as a light source, the Aspire has a sleek and stylish 18W dimmable LED light kit available.