Delta Dc Ceiling Fan - 56inch/142cm + 18w 3cct LED
Be hip with differences between AC, DC or EC fan motors!
Alternating Current (AC)
AC motors require a higher voltage input of 240v for Australia. They can be hardwired in an electrical lighting circuit or plug in to a standard 10amp power point.
Unlike a DC motor, they do not require an external power supply, which allows them to be hardwired into existing household electrics.
Direct Current (DC)
DC motors require a DC power supply to covert the mains power 240v to a Lower running voltage required specs.
DC motors have lower energy consumption than AC, sometimes consuming 50% less power, which means more energy savings and lower operating costs. Over the course of their working life, the savings far exceed the price difference between AC and DC fans, making DC fans a much better long-term investment for your household.
Electronically Commutated (EC)
EC motors also use less power than a comparable AC fan. They are a more modern, improved version of DC fans. EC Fans run at much lower temperatures than other motors and will operate in harsh tropical conditions.
EC motors will play a big part in the fan industry. They are already superceding DC motors and will take the place of many conventional AC motors in the future.
Ultra-slim and ultra-sleek modern design crafted from all-weather polymer for a long-lasting and weather-resistant cooling solution. Coupled with impressive airflow, a highly efficient DC motor, aerodynamic polymer blades, and a feature-packed remote control the 56″ Delta DC Ceiling Fan is an impressive addition to both indoor and outdoor spaces.
- Class leading DC motor engineered with long-life components optimised for Australian power systems to guarantee cooling for years to come.
- Carefully engineered with a high-performance motor and aerodynamic polymer blades, the Delta provides exceptional airflow.
- The DC motor takes energy efficiency to the extreme, using only 40W on high and as little as 6W on low.
- The super thin profile motor design flows seamlessly into the aerodynamic blades for a modern and clean design.
- The Delta’s aerodynamic blades are made of a high grade ABS plastic that ensures highly efficient airflow.
- The ABS injection moulded blades are corrosion proof, UV stabilised ABS, easy to maintain, weather resistant and long wearing.
- Always find your perfect speed with 6 settings to choose from, along with three timer functions, and fan reversing.