Kute Dc 44inch Ceiling Fan
Be hip with differences between AC, DC or EC fan motors!
Alternating Current (AC)
AC motors require a higher voltage input of 240v for Australia. They can be hardwired in an electrical lighting circuit or plug in to a standard 10amp power point.
Unlike a DC motor, they do not require an external power supply, which allows them to be hardwired into existing household electrics.
Direct Current (DC)
DC motors require a DC power supply to covert the mains power 240v to a Lower running voltage required specs.
DC motors have lower energy consumption than AC, sometimes consuming 50% less power, which means more energy savings and lower operating costs. Over the course of their working life, the savings far exceed the price difference between AC and DC fans, making DC fans a much better long-term investment for your household.
Electronically Commutated (EC)
EC motors also use less power than a comparable AC fan. They are a more modern, improved version of DC fans. EC Fans run at much lower temperatures than other motors and will operate in harsh tropical conditions.
EC motors will play a big part in the fan industry. They are already superceding DC motors and will take the place of many conventional AC motors in the future.
The Kute DC ceiling fan’s small motor housing and elegant blade shape add subtle elegance to any space. Available in 5 different finishes and two sizes, the Kute DC ceiling fan also has an optional 14W LED Light Kit available. Bundled with a smart and stylish 6-speed remote control, the Kute DC ceiling fan includes a range of intelligent features such as fan reversing and fan off timers.
- Class-leading DC motor engineered with long-life components optimised for Australian power systems to guarantee cooling for years to come.
- Carefully engineered with a highly efficient DC motor and aerodynamic blades the Kute DC fan provides efficient and whisper-quiet cooling.
- The Kute DC motor takes energy efficiency to the extreme, using only 26W of electricity on high speed and as little as 3W on low speed.
- The compact and minimalist motor design coupled with the stylish blade design provides a chic and modern addition to contemporary spaces.
- The Kute’s stylish blades are made of a high-grade ABS plastic that ensures highly efficient and quiet air delivery.
- The ABS injection moulded blades are corrosion-proof, UV stabilized ABS, easy to maintain, weather-resistant and long-wearing.
- The Kute DC ceiling fan includes a stylish 6-speed remote control that seamlessly integrates smart features into its operation.
- A minimalist and stylish 14W LED Light Kit is available to suit the Kute DC ceiling fan.