Smart Bahama Wifi 52" Dc Ceiling Fan With 18w LED Light & Remote
Be hip with differences between AC, DC or EC fan motors!
Alternating Current (AC)
AC motors require a higher voltage input of 240v for Australia. They can be hardwired in an electrical lighting circuit or plug in to a standard 10amp power point.
Unlike a DC motor, they do not require an external power supply, which allows them to be hardwired into existing household electrics.
Direct Current (DC)
DC motors require a DC power supply to covert the mains power 240v to a Lower running voltage required specs.
DC motors have lower energy consumption than AC, sometimes consuming 50% less power, which means more energy savings and lower operating costs. Over the course of their working life, the savings far exceed the price difference between AC and DC fans, making DC fans a much better long-term investment for your household.
Electronically Commutated (EC)
EC motors also use less power than a comparable AC fan. They are a more modern, improved version of DC fans. EC Fans run at much lower temperatures than other motors and will operate in harsh tropical conditions.
EC motors will play a big part in the fan industry. They are already superceding DC motors and will take the place of many conventional AC motors in the future.
The ever popular Bahama ceiling fan range is now equipped with Brilliant Smart technology, transforming it into a WiFi-enabled ceiling fan that can be controlled anywhere, anytime via the BrilliantSmart app, voice control or by using the supplied remote control like a normal fan.
The Bahama 52" ceiling fan from Brilliant is constructed with a metal motor and canopy, having ABS blades. This fan is powered by an efficient 32W DC motor. This variation of the Bahama comes with an 18W LED light array which produces up to 1000 lumens with CCT colour changing technology between Warm White, Cool White and Daylight.
Automation at your fingertips
Automate the fan's operation by setting triggers for humidity, temperature or weather conditions. This way, the ceiling fan can turn on or off and adjust its speed and direction depending on the room temperature.
Choose from a range of fan modes
Sleep mode allows you to set a personalised night-time comfort, setting the fan to its lowest speed.
Nature mode varies the fan speed to mimic a cooling breeze effect.
Wake up mode acts as a cool way to wake you up during sleep. The fan and light will turn on with the fan speed gradually increasing every 5 minutes until it reaches its maximum speed.
Control from anywhere by app or voice control
Control your Smart Bahama fan individually or as a group with the FREE BrilliantSmart App. Alternatively, you can use voice commands when paired with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant.
*As per manufacturer's claimed airflow.
- Maximum airflow: 9,328m³/hr
- WiFi-enabled - No hub required
- Create schedules & timing to automate your home
- Control from anywhere via app or voice control using Alexa hubs or Google Home services
- Works with any 2.4GHz enabled WiFi router, within a 30m maximum range of your WiFi router (note: will not currently pair with 5.0GHz bandwidth)
- Automate your day by setting timers and scheduling your appliances and devices to turn on or off
- Works with IFTTT, Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant
- 32W DC motor
- 3 x ABS blades with a blade pitch of 14°
- 18W LED
- Brightness output: 1000lm
- CCT colour changing technology: 3000K / 4000K / 5000K
- Suitable for indoor or enclosed alfresco areas
- 5 speed remote control with timer
- Summer/Winter operation of the fan
- 6 Year Motor Warranty & 3 Year In-Home Warranty