Timbr Dc Ceiling Fan - 72inch/182cm With 17w LED
Be hip with differences between AC, DC or EC fan motors!
Alternating Current (AC)
AC motors require a higher voltage input of 240v for Australia. They can be hardwired in an electrical lighting circuit or plug in to a standard 10amp power point.
Unlike a DC motor, they do not require an external power supply, which allows them to be hardwired into existing household electrics.
Direct Current (DC)
DC motors require a DC power supply to covert the mains power 240v to a Lower running voltage required specs.
DC motors have lower energy consumption than AC, sometimes consuming 50% less power, which means more energy savings and lower operating costs. Over the course of their working life, the savings far exceed the price difference between AC and DC fans, making DC fans a much better long-term investment for your household.
Electronically Commutated (EC)
EC motors also use less power than a comparable AC fan. They are a more modern, improved version of DC fans. EC Fans run at much lower temperatures than other motors and will operate in harsh tropical conditions.
EC motors will play a big part in the fan industry. They are already superceding DC motors and will take the place of many conventional AC motors in the future.
The Timbr DC ceiling fan offers an ultra-minimalist aesthetic with sweeping cooling. The stunningly crafted Paulownia timber blades offer a magnificent 183cm blade span – guaranteed to make an impressive statement in any space. With three elegant and designer timber blade finishes to suit the latest Australian design trends, coupled with a high performance and highly efficient DC motor, the Timbr DC ceiling fan is a sleek addition to large living spaces. Available in Black with Walnut blades, and Matte White with Natural or Weathered Oak blades, the Timbr DC ceiling fan includes a 6-speed remote control and has a 17W LED Light model version available.
- Make an elegant statement in any space thanks to the Timbr’s stunningly crafted Paulownia timber blades that offer an impressive blade span of 183 cm – carefully designed and engineered to impress.
- Moves large volumes of air thanks to the large blade span and aerodynamic blade design, ensuring sweeping airflow ideal for large enclosed spaces.
- Class-leading DC motor engineered with long-life components optimised for Australian power systems to guarantee cooling for years to come.
- Carefully engineered with a highly efficient DC motor and aerodynamic blades the Timbr DC fan provides efficient and whisper-quiet cooling.
- Highly efficient airflow made possible by the energy-efficient motor, using only 36W on high and as little as 6W on low so you stay cool for less.
- The discreet motor design coupled with the stylish blade design provides a modern addition to contemporary spaces.
- Hand-finished timber blades accentuate the unique natural character of the timber grain and are carved from Paulownia – a lightweight, moisture-resistant and highly renewable plantation timber.
- Enjoy whisper-quiet cooling, thanks to the combination of a silent DC motor and premium timber blades, so you stay cool with less wind noise and fan noise.
- The Timbr DC ceiling fan includes a 6-speed remote control that provides light dimming and fan reversing functions
- A minimalist 17W LED Light version is available that supports dimming.
- Perfect for both Indoor & Outdoors so you can maintain your decor style from your living room through to your alfresco outdoor area.