Trinity Dc Ceiling Fan - 48inch/122cm With 20w LED
Be hip with differences between AC, DC or EC fan motors!
Alternating Current (AC)
AC motors require a higher voltage input of 240v for Australia. They can be hardwired in an electrical lighting circuit or plug in to a standard 10amp power point.
Unlike a DC motor, they do not require an external power supply, which allows them to be hardwired into existing household electrics.
Direct Current (DC)
DC motors require a DC power supply to covert the mains power 240v to a Lower running voltage required specs.
DC motors have lower energy consumption than AC, sometimes consuming 50% less power, which means more energy savings and lower operating costs. Over the course of their working life, the savings far exceed the price difference between AC and DC fans, making DC fans a much better long-term investment for your household.
Electronically Commutated (EC)
EC motors also use less power than a comparable AC fan. They are a more modern, improved version of DC fans. EC Fans run at much lower temperatures than other motors and will operate in harsh tropical conditions.
EC motors will play a big part in the fan industry. They are already superceding DC motors and will take the place of many conventional AC motors in the future.
Sleek and elegant, the Trinity DC ceiling fan utilises the latest in DC motor technology to provide a high-performance, highly efficient ceiling fan. Bundled with a smart and stylish 8-speed remote control, the Trinity DC ceiling fan includes a range of intelligent features such as a natural wind mode and fan off timer.
- Class leading DC motor engineered with long-life components optimised for Australian power systems to guarantee cooling for years to come.
- Carefully engineered with a high performance motor and aerodynamic aerofoil blades the Trinity DC fan provides exceptional airflow.
- The Trinity DC motor takes energy efficiency to the extreme, using only 34W of electricity on high speed and as little as 5W on low speed.
- The compact and minimalist motor design contrasts impressively with its fluted aerodynamic aerofoil blades to make a statement in any space.
- The Trinity’s aerofoil blades are made of a high grade ABS plastic that ensures highly efficient and quiet air delivery.
- The ABS injection moulded blades are corrosion proof, UV stabilized ABS, easy to maintain, weather resistant and long wearing.
- The Trinity DC ceiling fan incudes a stylish 8 speed remote control that seamlessly integrates smart features into its operation.
- Always find your perfect speed with 8 to choose from, along with four timer functions, natural breeze mode and fan reversing.