Amari 56" Dc Abs 5 Blade Ceiling Fan With Remote
Be hip with differences between AC, DC or EC fan motors!
Alternating Current (AC)
AC motors require a higher voltage input of 240v for Australia. They can be hardwired in an electrical lighting circuit or plug in to a standard 10amp power point.
Unlike a DC motor, they do not require an external power supply, which allows them to be hardwired into existing household electrics.
Direct Current (DC)
DC motors require a DC power supply to covert the mains power 240v to a Lower running voltage required specs.
DC motors have lower energy consumption than AC, sometimes consuming 50% less power, which means more energy savings and lower operating costs. Over the course of their working life, the savings far exceed the price difference between AC and DC fans, making DC fans a much better long-term investment for your household.
Electronically Commutated (EC)
EC motors also use less power than a comparable AC fan. They are a more modern, improved version of DC fans. EC Fans run at much lower temperatures than other motors and will operate in harsh tropical conditions.
EC motors will play a big part in the fan industry. They are already superceding DC motors and will take the place of many conventional AC motors in the future.
The Amari is an aerodynamically designed 56-inch ceiling fan suitable for coastal locations with its body, canopy and blades made from durable and anti-rust ABS plastic. Utilises a powerful and efficient DC motor in combination with curved ABS blades for superior airflow.
- Maximum airflow: 17,323 m³/hr
- Durable corrosion and UV resistant body and canopy construction with high strength moulded ABS blades
- Powerful 35W DC motor
- Windbreeze mode varies the fan speed to simulate a natural breeze effect
- 6 speed remote control included
- Reversible All-Seasons technology for use all year round
- Uses Brilliant's Quick Connect Plug System to reduce install time
- Suitable for raked ceilings up to 10°
- Suitable for indoor, outdoor undercover & coastal undercover locations
- 6 Year Motor Warranty & 3 Year In-Home Warranty
- Bedrooms, lounge and family rooms
- Indoors or enclosed alfresco areas not exposed to the weather
Remote control functions
- 6 speed
- Reverse function
- Tri-colour change
- Dimming up/down
- Windbreeze function
- Light on/off
- Fan on/off
- 2 hour timer